What is Covered by the Lifetime Installation Warranty
Griffith warrants to consumers purchasing Multi-family residential unit installation work in conjunction with the purchase of broadloom carpet, resilient sheet flooring, or Renew-Max countertop materials that such work will be performed in accordance to industry standards, practices, and manufacturer specifications, and that if workmanship does not conform to these standards, practices, and specifications, and that if the product purchased should fail as a result of installation error, we will, at our option:
- Repair affected materials, or
- Replace affected materials with the same product, design and color, or
- If not available, supply an equivalent product of similar cost, color and design to replace affected areas.
Since successful repair in many circumstances is timely, notice must be given as promptly as is reasonable to do so. If failure to report a specific occurrence contributes to the product failure, coverage under the terms of our warranty may be limited or voided. Notice is to be given to the Griffith Sales Representative or Griffith Customer Service.
What is Covered by Other Warranties
Griffith warrants the installation, of all other flooring and countertop products not included in the lifetime installation warranty, in the same scope as mentioned above, but for a period of ONE YEAR from the date of installation. These other products include, but are not limited to the following:
- Luxury vinyl tile
- Luxury vinyl plank
- Carpet tile
- Laminate flooring
- Hardwood flooring
- Ceramic, stone, or porcelain tile
- All products installed in either a commercial or single family application
What is Not Covered by Any Warranty
- No warranty will apply in lieu of the manufacturer’s warranty for product failure or defects caused or resulting from the manufacturer.
- Dissatisfaction due to improper maintenance.
- Burns, stains, cuts, lack of or improper floor protectors, and furniture rest or damage caused by other abuse or accident.
- Seams are not guaranteed to be invisibile, but to be made in a professional, workmanlike manner.
- This Warranty is in lieu of all other express warranties.
- Griffith will not be liable for indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or other damages of any kind, no matter what the cause.
- Any work done for which payment was not or has not been paid for in full and within terms.